TPG Community

Get online support

Archer vr1600v LAN ports

SOLVED Go to solution
LocklenHurle
Level 2
The supplied VR1600v modem is not working with LAN connections. Works fine on WiFi, but nothing on any of the LAN connections. No lights show up when a Ethernet cable is plugged in?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @LocklenHurle,

I responded to your initial post located here. I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians today and proven that the modem/router is working fine using the Cat6 Ethernet cable. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

The supplied VR1600v modem is not working with LAN connections. Works fine on WiFi, but nothing on any of the LAN connections. No lights show up when a Ethernet cable is plugged in?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @LocklenHurle,

I responded to your initial post located here. I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians today and proven that the modem/router is working fine using the Cat6 Ethernet cable. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,