Ask for compensation

Tricy_Z
Level 2

My 5G broadband has stopped working for five days before it is restored, and the reason was that I updated my credit card details a couple of days before my last bill was charged. Even my bill was paid on time, my service was still interrupted. The worst part was that I had been transferred between tech team and customer service team so many times and I had to repeat myself every time. While the tech person told me there was no technical issue, the customer service team kept telling me all my bills were paid and my account had no issue. I am very disappointed by the system that cannot process the billing cycle properly and the fact that the staff in TPG don't talk to each other to solve problem for customers. Although I am offered a bill adjustment for the five days when I didn't receive their service, but the time and effort I had put in to solve the issue and the frustration I had worth much more than that. Who can I talk to?

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Tricy_Z

We certainly hear you and would like to get more info on what happened in this instance. We'd be happy to assist and hopefully turn your experience around. 

Can we have your customer ID or username via private message so we can get the ball rolling. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

My 5G broadband has stopped working for five days before it is restored, and the reason was that I updated my credit card details a couple of days before my last bill was charged. Even my bill was paid on time, my service was still interrupted. The worst part was that I had been transferred between tech team and customer service team so many times and I had to repeat myself every time. While the tech person told me there was no technical issue, the customer service team kept telling me all my bills were paid and my account had no issue. I am very disappointed by the system that cannot process the billing cycle properly and the fact that the staff in TPG don't talk to each other to solve problem for customers. Although I am offered a bill adjustment for the five days when I didn't receive their service, but the time and effort I had put in to solve the issue and the frustration I had worth much more than that. Who can I talk to?