TPG Community

Get online support

Bad ADSL connection again

SOLVED Go to solution
Joanne
Level 3
Hi - I’m having the same issue again, the download speed is 0.37mbps and upload 0.12mbps. This happened just over a week ago and it was resolved by Telstra. But it seems like I’m experiencing poor performance again so could you please look into it urgently. Thanks
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Joanne ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We ran an initial test to the service it shows connected for 21h 24m with a passing speed on the line. For testing purposes, please run a speed test using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable and post the screen shot of the result on this thread.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

Joanne
Level 3
The connection kept dropping off yesterday evening and was bad. It was better later in the night and I thought maybe TPG has resolved the issue, will continue to monitor. Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Joanne ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We ran an initial test to the service it shows connected for 21h 24m with a passing speed on the line. For testing purposes, please run a speed test using a desktop/laptop connected via LAN/Ethernet cable and post the screen shot of the result on this thread.

Cheers!

Joanne
Level 3
The connection kept dropping off yesterday evening and was bad. It was better later in the night and I thought maybe TPG has resolved the issue, will continue to monitor. Thanks
Shane

Thanks for updating us, @Joanne. We're glad to know that the issue has been resolved. In case you will experience any technical difficulty do not hesitate to create a thread here in our community.

Cheers!