TPG Community

Get online support

Bad internet for two weeks and now no internet

aldousm
Level 2
I have had no internet now for over 48 hours. I have been told by TPG technical teams that I will be notified within 24 hours as to a resolution time frame but still no update. After calling this morning and using the call back service, I received a call 2 hours later, this was with one of the general team members which can’t help with my issue. They then ‘transfer’ me back to the technical team which I wait on hold for an hour and a half with no call back option. I just want an update on my internet, can someone please call me directly.
3 REPLIES 3
aldousm
Level 2
Update - I have attempted to call again yesterday for the whole day and with no ability to get hold of the engineering team. Really disappointed with the service quality, I have now had no internet for nearly 72 hours.
BasilDV

Hi @aldousm

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to restore the service.

Kindly send me a PM with your account details.

BasilDV

aldousm
Level 2
Another update - I have managed to speak to someone from the engineering team this morning. They have informed me that they were closed yesterday and that the service representatives from the help desk team were transferring me to a line that wasn’t being serviced. This is terrible as it wasted a whole day of my time. I have been to discuss these issues with the engineer this morning but just good information for others to know that the help desk team had no idea what was going on