Bad network?

SOLVED Go to solution
iq455
Level 4

Hello.

For the past week or so I've been getting 4MB/s on tpg speed tests and different servers on speedtest.net

There was only one test that consistently gave me my true speed, which was using a Launtel server to test against.

0_No_NBN_Outage.png0_TPG_Speedtest_Official.png1_Launtel_102Mbps.png2_Thryve_Syd_59.94Mbps.png3_Telstra_Syd__34.70Mbps.png4_Optus_Syd_26.12Mbps.png5_Vodafone_Syd_22.48Mbps.png6_Exetel_Syd_14.28Mbps.png7_OVH_Cloud_Syd_10.95Mbps.png

These were all done in succession. I've done them at all hours with pretty much the same results or worse.

I've tried resets, different DNS's, but that Launtel server is making me think it's a Sydney problem considering all but 1 server is giving me almost the same results. NBN says nothing is wrong. Not sure what else to do.

Could anyone take a look real quick?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @iq455 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I would love to help see what causing slow connection with the service and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation. Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@iq455 wrote:

Hello.

For the past week or so I've been getting 4MB/s on tpg speed tests and different servers on speedtest.net

There was only one test that consistently gave me my true speed, which was using a Launtel server to test against.

0_No_NBN_Outage.png0_TPG_Speedtest_Official.png1_Launtel_102Mbps.png2_Thryve_Syd_59.94Mbps.png3_Telstra_Syd__34.70Mbps.png4_Optus_Syd_26.12Mbps.png5_Vodafone_Syd_22.48Mbps.png6_Exetel_Syd_14.28Mbps.png7_OVH_Cloud_Syd_10.95Mbps.png

These were all done in succession. I've done them at all hours with pretty much the same results or worse.

I've tried resets, different DNS's, but that Launtel server is making me think it's a Sydney problem considering all but 1 server is giving me almost the same results. NBN says nothing is wrong. Not sure what else to do.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @iq455 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I would love to help see what causing slow connection with the service and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation. Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@iq455 wrote:

Hello.

Cheers

iq455
Level 4

Yay xD.png

Thank you Shane xD

Shane

Hi @iq455,

We're glad to know that the speed has now improved. Let us know should you require further assistance, you may also create a new thread here in our community to your future queries.

Regards,

Yay xD.png

Thank you Shane xD