TPG Community

Get online support

Botany NSW NBN Connection Issues

tomleah1976
Level 2

Hi

I was wondering if there are any outages being reported in Botany NSW

My NBN connection has been intermittently dropping in and out all day today.

There are no issues or outages reported on the NBN or TPG sites.

Thanks

Tom

4 REPLIES 4
Mal_mod

Hi @tomleah1976 

I'm having a look at your connection now, and there are no outages reported as yet. 

Can you confirm what Lights are dropping out on the NCD ( white NBN modem ) ? 

tomleah1976
Level 2

OK thank you

It has been dropping connection all day. Works at some points but then fails. The comes back.

It is working right now, but normally what happens is the DSL drops and when i go into the admin panel on the modem, the internet check mark is i think an exclamation and it is disconnected.

Have rebooted several times. It still keeps happening now and again. This is the first time it's happened to me on TPG

Mal_mod

no worries, 

All the tests are passing as of now ( obviously as youv'e mentioned it's working ) 

Is there a common MDF / old Telecoms frame in the premises ?
When you  say  DSL, this is the DSL on the NCD ( white modem's display window ) I  assume ? 

tomleah1976
Level 2

@Mal_mod wrote:

no worries, 

All the tests are passing as of now ( obviously as youv'e mentioned it's working ) 

Is there a common MDF / old Telecoms frame in the premises ?
When you  say  DSL, this is the DSL on the NCD ( white modem's display window ) I  assume ? 

OK it just went out and came back. The DSL light on the NBN branded modem remains on, but the internet/DSL light goes off on the TP-Link Router.

I have power cycled both modem and router earlier today but the same issue occurred. I might try a full reset on the router.