TPG Community

Get online support

CANCEL MY INTERNET SERVICE

Getaspanking
Level 2

How many times should I send a request to cancel my internet service? I've sent several times and called to get technical support to get the unreliable connection sorted out for several days and hours. Using the TPG service is not worth every penny and time. I'm questioning why I'm paying for the rubbish internet service.

I cannot expect anything from the customer service so I opt-out of TPG right now.

CANCEL MY INTERNET SERVICE ASAP

1 REPLY 1
Shane

We responded to your initial post located here (https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/I-can-t-use-5g-home-broadband/m-p/111215#M2196) and still awaiting response. We would like to take a closer look on what is happening with the issue affecting the service. Send us your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) to better understand the situation.

How many times should I send a request to cancel my internet service? I've sent several times and called to get technical support to get the unreliable connection sorted out for several days and hours. Using the TPG service is not worth every penny and time. I'm questioning why I'm paying for the rubbish internet service.

I cannot expect anything from the customer service so I opt-out of TPG right now.

CANCEL MY INTERNET SERVICE ASAP