Call back

paskew
Level 2

Hi TPG, I called at 5.59pm and was told there was a 40 minute wait. I was told I could get a callback if I liked, which I accepted. After exactly 40 minutes I got a call back and was told by a recorded voice I was being connected, After 4 minutes of silence the call was disconnected and I had to ring back. Now there is a 50 minute waiting time and I am not preprared to accept a call back and now I am waiting listening to the horrible hold music for the last 15 minutes. This is not good enough.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @paskew,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. I would love to help chase this to the team involved, to better understand the situation send me a private message with a brief summary of your concern together with your accuont details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi TPG, I called at 5.59pm and was told there was a 40 minute wait. I was told I could get a callback if I liked, which I accepted. After exactly 40 minutes I got a call back and was told by a recorded voice I was being connected, After 4 minutes of silence the call was disconnected and I had to ring back. Now there is a 50 minute waiting time and I am not preprared to accept a call back and now I am waiting listening to the horrible hold music for the last 15 minutes. This is not good enough.