TPG Community

Get online support

Can not connect the internet

lilinhui22
Level 2

Hello, my plan is adsl2+ With home phone, I can't connect the internet today, i have restarted the mordem many times, but it doesn't work, my account is ****, can u check the line? Thank you

[Edited post for privacy purposes]

7 REPLIES 7
Erika

Hi @lilinhui22,

Welcome to the Community!

I've edited your post with your username for privacy purposes. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

I can see that you've been in touch with our Help Desk team and has raised this case to our Engineering team for further assessment.

Based on their assessment, they've identified a possible issue with the line controlled by Telstra and has arranged to have a Telstra technician be sent out to check this issue between now and 07 September. We've been advised that access to your premises is not yet required.

I've also now chased this to our Engineering team to have this priorised.

Our engineers will continue to handle this case for you and will be providing further updates via SMS or phone call.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers, 

lilinhui22
Level 2
Today. A tpg staff called me, but my english listing is not good, I can't fully understand what he said can u let them contact me via message ,thank u
Erika

Hi @lilinhui22

Thanks for updating us. 

I've now requested for our Engineers to contact you via SMS should additional updates becomes available. 

Cheers! 

lilinhui22
Level 2
OK,thank you very much
Shane

You're welcome, lilinhui22.

I've seen that you have been in touch with one of our Engineers and provided an update. Another callback will be scheduled tomorrow.

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

lilinhui22
Level 2
I can connect internet now, thank u very much
Shane

I am glad to know that @lilinhui22,

In case you have queries in the future do not hesitate to open a thread for assistance.

Have a great night!