TPG Community

Get online support

Can't reset TPG account password.

pbcooper
Level 2

Also my email (Outlook) is not working so my reset procedure can't be emailed to me. Spoke to support yest. am (7/12) and requested it be sent to an alternative email address (xxxxxxx@gmail.com).

Advised it would be sent within 24 hrs but still waiting. I can't start looking at email problem until I can access my account and post office.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @pbcooper,

Let us help check the status of the TPG Email and chase the password reset request. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Also my email (Outlook) is not working so my reset procedure can't be emailed to me. Spoke to support yest. am (7/12) and requested it be sent to an alternative email address (xxxxxxx@gmail.com).

Advised it would be sent within 24 hrs but still waiting. I can't start looking at email problem until I can access my account and post office.

pbcooper
Level 2

My user name is XXXXX. Customer id is XXXXX.

I had forgotten my account password and after several attempts I seemed to be locked out.

During this process I also lost access to email (Outlook) so reset procedure couldn't be sent.

So contacted support yesterday 10am. (approx) to request send reset procedure to other email address (XXXXXX@gmail.com).

Support said within 24hrs but yet no response.

pbcooper
Level 2

This is ridiculous.

The single reason that I cannot change my password is that my email (your email !!!) is not working so I cannot receive the reset procedure. So if I can't get the procedure I can't access my email. Have you heard of Catch-22?

So please get your support to contact me and get some focus on why my email (your email !!!) is not working.

For example is my email being received in the Post Office and is the problem at the Outlook level?

Why have they still not responded to me?

Shane

Hi @pbcooper

Could you shoot us a PM with your details so we can chase this with our Team and better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

This is ridiculous.

The single reason that I cannot change my password is that my email (your email !!!) is not working so I cannot receive the reset procedure. So if I can't get the procedure I can't access my email. Have you heard of Catch-22?

So please get your support to contact me and get some focus on why my email (your email !!!) is not working.

For example is my email being received in the Post Office and is the problem at the Outlook level?

Why have they still not responded to me?