TPG Community

Get online support

Can’t send emails

SOLVED Go to solution
Grace44
Level 3

Hello,

I can't send emails for the last few days. I can still receive emails. I have changed my email password and waited more than 30 minutes (as suggested in another post on this subject).

Could you please unblock my account?

Thank you,

Grace44

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace44
Level 3

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have just sent you a PM with the requested details.

Thank you,

Grace44

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
David_M

Hi @Grace44 

Let me see if i can help you.

Can you try the webmail portal here?

https://www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice

You can check if you can send and recieve emails via this portal, and if that works ok you may have an issue with some settings with your email client.

Regards,

David_M

Grace44
Level 3

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I have already tried to send an email this morning via this portal and it comes back as "Returned mail". The only person I can send an email to is to myself (I tried this also as it was suggested in another post on this issue). Could you please unblock my account as this has been happening for the last few days?

Thank you,

Grace44

David_M

Hi @Grace44 

Can you please PM me your TPG username and/or CID and address...?

I will have a look for you.

regards,

Grace44
Level 3

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have just sent you a PM with the requested details.

Thank you,

Grace44

Grace44
Level 3

Hello David,

I have just sent you another private message with further details, in reply to your private message. Could you please unblock my email account?

Thank you for your help,

Grace44

Grace44
Level 3

Hello David,

I am able to send emails now. It may just have been because I changed my password but I can now send emails. I thought I would update this in case anyone else is looking for the same issue in the future.

Thank you,

Grace44