TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation of NBN progress & cancellation of ADSL add on

tchristensen
Level 2

What further process do I to go through to cancel the process of NBN? I do not wish to go ahead with it and I need to return the modem to you. Also I do not want the add on on my ADSL anymore for my phone. I have rang about this several times and can't seem to have any resolution. Worse still I am still paying for it. It is still showing on my account that the NBN is pending and ADSL still has the add on. Is this TPGs usual process?

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @tchristensen,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details.

I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager and advised that the NBN application has been withdrawn. The Add-on on your account is currently under assessment to be removed, I will chase this up with them, updates will be provided once available.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

tchristensen
Level 2

Still not sorted out-Spoke with Complaints department who promised to ensure I was not charged for the next month February and now I can see on my invoices on my account that they plan to charge me again. I have filed a complaint through the Banking Ombudsman and still they have not sorted it out. TPG will now owe me $40. This has been going on since mid December. 

Shane

Hi @tchristensen,

We apologise for the inconvenience. We've seen that the assigned complaints resolution case manager has been in touch with you via email and advised the case progress.

We'll pass this on to them for additional reference and we'll chase this up immediate feedback will be provided within the day.

Regards,