TPG Community

Get online support

Cancellation of account effective 13.8.2018

SOLVED Go to solution
Anderson1953
Level 2

Good evening 

i have just spoken to Patty of TPG’s account section (13.8.18, 7.15pm). 

I answered all of Patty’s questions regarding my cancellation and she assured me that she would assist with the cancellation process and forward an email template to me within 10 minutes.  I was advised that this was the only way to finalise the matter.

unfortunately, I haven’t as yet received this template for cancellation. (7.55pm). I have checked ‘Spam’ as well.

consequently, I am putting TPG on notice that I am now with another provider, on another 

line (not TPG’s connection to my home).  Consequently, I am not using TPG’s services.  I require TPG to send me a final account with 13.8.2018 as the last date of useage.

Just a note:  I commenced with TPG in January 2016 and have always been happy with the service and staff.  I am really disappointed that I have to use this forum to cancel my subscription. Also, to read posts of other consumers who have experienced similar problems.

I look forward to a prompt reply.

thanks

S Anderson

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

@Anderson1953 wrote:

Good evening 

I answered all of Patty’s questions regarding my cancellation and she assured me that she would assist with the cancellation process and forward an email template to me within 10 minutes.  I was advised that this was the only way to finalise the matter.

unfortunately, I haven’t as yet received this template for cancellation. (7.55pm). I have checked ‘Spam’ as well.

consequently, I am putting TPG on notice that I am now with another provider, on another 

line (not TPG’s connection to my home).  Consequently, I am not using TPG’s services.  I require TPG to send me a final account with 13.8.2018 as the last date of useage.

Just a note:  I commenced with TPG in January 2016 and have always been happy with the service and staff.  I am really disappointed that I have to use this forum to cancel my subscription. Also, to read posts of other consumers who have experienced similar problems.

thanks

S Anderson

Hi @Anderson1953,

Thanks for sending us your details. I was able to pull up your account and I've seen that your account status is now inactive.

Please let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Anderson1953,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to know that you are considering to close your account with us. I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match. Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account) and I'll have it checked.

Regards,

Shane

@Anderson1953 wrote:

Good evening 

thanks

S Anderson

Hi @Anderson1953,

Thanks for sending us your details. I was able to pull up your account and I've seen that your account status is now inactive.

Please let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,