TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot connect internet with my new replaced D-LINK R32 Eagle PRO AI AC3200 Smart Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Router

vimpat
Level 2

Hi All,

I need some help setting up my replacement D-LINK R32 Eagle PRO AI AC3200 Mesh router at my home. My existing router TP Link stopped working for no reason and it was 10 yrs old anyway, so I bought a new D-LINK router and having difficulty setting up my internet. I have an NBN FTTP setup at home. I did not change anything except the new Router and now I am unable to connect my internet at all. Your urgent help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
david64
Level 15

Hi @vimpat . Was the TP link router working on FTTP and suddenly stop working?

Any change to the lights on FTTP box? Normally 3 green lights.

Have you downloaded the R32 manual from D Link web site?

In Settings, Internet, IPv4, did you select PPPoE and enter username and password?

In Settings, Internet, VLAN, check that Triple Play is Disabled.

vimpat
Level 2

Dave,

Thanks for your response, yes, my existing TP-LINK router was working on FTTP until yesterday and without any changes or reason it stopped working. I mean when we turned on the TP-LINK, the power light flashes for 10 seconds, and no lights after that. I am outside right now but I will try the steps you suggested and give it a go. 

vimpat
Level 2

We tried your advised steps but it did not work.

david64
Level 15

@vimpat . In Settings, Operation Mode, check that Router Mode is selected.

In Managemnt, System Log, click Check System Log to download system log to your device as text file. You can copy and paste the text into your reply.  Restart router first, give it a few minutes, then download log so it is fresh.