TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot upgrade to Superfast plan on TPLINK C1200 modem

tusharma
Level 2

Hi TPG,

I am exploring to upgrade to Superfast plan but getting the following error -  

TPG Plan upgrade error.jpg

So checked my modem's firmware and got it upgraded to the latest one (Firmware version - 1.0.0 Build 20220729 rel.8183 (EU)) after talking to the customer care. But I am still getting the same error.

On checking the Compatibility Requirements , TP-LINK C1200 seems to compatible with "NBN Home Superfast" plan.

Can you please suggest what else do I need to do ?

Modem Compatibility.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @tusharma ,

Let us coordinate this with our accounts team to help us proceed with the plan upgrade. Could you shoot us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi TPG,

I am exploring to upgrade to Superfast plan but getting the following error -  

TPG Plan upgrade error.jpg

So checked my modem's firmware and got it upgraded to the latest one (Firmware version - 1.0.0 Build 20220729 rel.8183 (EU)) after talking to the customer care. But I am still getting the same error.

On checking the Compatibility Requirements , TP-LINK C1200 seems to compatible with "NBN Home Superfast" plan.

Can you please suggest what else do I need to do ?

david64
Master

Hi @tusharma . When you get to that screen, does it allow you to press Next?

It might just be a warning that you should check your router. The upgrade process doesn't know what router you have. Older models aren't capable.

tusharma
Level 2

Thanks @david64 

nopes...  "Next" button is unclickable ! I can only click the "cross" button on the top right to close the warning ! 

tusharma
Level 2

I tried using different browsers as well but no luck ! I am hoping that it is just a website issue and not anything else...