TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot upload attachments to email since 28 May

randcloos
Level 2

As of 28 May and even now, I cannot upload attachments, even very small ones to outward emails. The text box message says    Error occurred uploading attachment: 

Never had this problem before. 

16 REPLIES 16
PeterW

Hello randcloos,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Lizzienobs
Level 2

Im exactly the same can not upload attachments since then either, not even the one's I've previously sent.  I can off another computer but not mine.

Liz

SCOZENS
Level 2

This has happened to me also!!  Cannot upload files via webmail!!

randcloos
Level 2

Thanks to PeterW who advised by email that you had reset my NBN box in the hope that it fixed by inability to upload attachments to an email. I made sure to reboot my desktop before trying out the fix but unforty it still doesn't work. A very slight difference now is that when I attempt to upload an attachment, there is a gap of 3-4 seconds when nothing happens and then the same error message pops up. 

I noted that at least two other people have posted about the same problem. 

randcloos
Level 2

Liz. I have the same problem which I have also posted on TPG Community as randcloos. What I did find out though is that if I access my TPG email on my mobile phone, then I am able to upload attachments, such as pictures taken on the phone, to an email, without experiencing this error!!! FYI.

randcloos
Level 2

Not sure who did what to fix the problem but as of today, Wednesday 3 June, I was able to upload attachments to my TPG email. Thanks to whoever.....

Lizzienobs
Level 2

Thank you to whoever fixed this not able to attach files business, this seems to be all good now as of 03.06.20

Much appreciated

Liz

sjped
Level 2

I still cannot upload attachments to email using my desk top and it is adversely affecting my business.  Can it please be dealt with.

Shane

Hi @sjped,

Welcome to the community!

Are you using a 3rd party email client or our Post Office? Please post the screen shot of the error message.

Also send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the affected e-mail address).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!