Cease my service

edarcher
Level 2

After being unable to contact TPG online or over the phone I wrote to TPG on 28/03/20 to advise TPG (customer_service@tpg.com.au) of my 28 day notice for cessation of service.

I have been charged the full amount on 18/04/20.

Please ensure that my service is cancelled, retrospectively from 28/03/20, and that any funds withdrawn from my account are returned.

My account number is/was: 6496089

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi @edarcher,

Before cancelling, do you mind me asking are you currently having issues with your connection and is there anything i can assist you with?

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number so can help with your query.

Kind regards,
Karl

edarcher
Level 2

Hello Karl,

I have sent you a PM.

Service needed to be cancelled as TPG unable to provide me with acceptable internet speed at my new address.

I await your response/call.

KarlB

Replied via PM

edarcher
Level 2

Your message said you would call me.

The PM that you have just sent me is to advise me of an email that you have sent to an alternate email address with instructions for how I can send an email to another TPG email address (cancel@tpg.com.au).

This is not a solution, but another delay.

As I mentioned in my original message, this should have been done weeks ago and I would like the money incorrectly taken from my bank account to be returned. I am happy to pay the 30 days of service that TPG request (from 28/03/20) but the balance of the full months service is not something that I have agreed to pay.

Please call me so that this can be sorted asap.

KarlB

Hi edarcher,

I have requested for our billing team to investigate, and someone will be in contact with you later on today.

Regards,

Karl