TPG Community

Get online support

Certain websites don't work

Jamesandshruti
Level 2
Hi
Recentky had a new modem installed after the previous one was damaged in an electrical storm. Wifi now works for Netflix and the like, but certsin websites won't load when connected to wifi - for example I'm accessing the TPG Community right now using mobile data because the page doesn't load on wifi (see screenshot). Additionally my work laptop can connect to the wifi network bit doesn't appear to be getting internet - doesn't load email or any apps.

Requesting assistance with this issue please.

James
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Jamesandshruti ,

We're sad to know that you're having issues accessing some websites. What troubleshooting have you done so far?

We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you a basic troubleshooting to fix unaccessible websites.

Troubleshooting Browsing Issues on Specific Webpages 

Regards,

@Jamesandshruti wrote:
Hi
Recentky had a new modem installed after the previous one was damaged in an electrical storm. Wifi now works for Netflix and the like, but certsin websites won't load when connected to wifi - for example I'm accessing the TPG Community right now using mobile data because the page doesn't load on wifi (see screenshot). Additionally my work laptop can connect to the wifi network bit doesn't appear to be getting internet - doesn't load email or any apps.

Requesting assistance with this issue please.

James