TPG Community

Get online support

Changed NBN plan from 50 to 200mbps but only 77.1 download speed reached

Romel2014
Level 2
Can our moderator explain why after I switched NBN plan from 50 to 200mbps last 11/5/22, and the switch was completed, I only get 77.1mbps. I had switched off and on my modem, which I’m sure can handle more than 200mbps. Attached are my current speed after ai switched and my speed when TPG had freely given me 260mbps before as a promotion, showing that this is not a modem issue. If only 77.1 mbps is reached, this is not good enough and I want to go back to 50mbps plan.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Romel2014,

Send us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the investigation of the changes made to the service and understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Can our moderator explain why after I switched NBN plan from 50 to 200mbps last 11/5/22, and the switch was completed, I only get 77.1mbps. I had switched off and on my modem, which I’m sure can handle more than 200mbps. Attached are my current speed after ai switched and my speed when TPG had freely given me 260mbps before as a promotion, showing that this is not a modem issue. If only 77.1 mbps is reached, this is not good enough and I want to go back to 50mbps plan.