TPG Community

Get online support

Clicking - Blinking (FTTC NCD)

SOLVED Go to solution
msupkf
Level 2

help!

suddenly NBN internet stopped working today. started intermittently for a few hours (morning) and finally nothing this afternoon.

connection light is blinking blue and sometimes blinking red. also, there is a clicking sound

i tried the solutions offered by moderators like checking NBN status, resetting etc but no luck.

help! also sent an email to forum_admin@tpg.com.au

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for raising this to us, msupkf.

We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation. Send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

help!

suddenly NBN internet stopped working today. started intermittently for a few hours (morning) and finally nothing this afternoon.

connection light is blinking blue and sometimes blinking red. also, there is a clicking sound

i tried the solutions offered by moderators like checking NBN status, resetting etc but no luck.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for raising this to us, msupkf.

We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation. Send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

help!

msupkf
Level 2

update:

all good now. technician replaced cable between socket outlet and NCD.

quick response by TPG, 5 stars!

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @msupkf

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers!