TPG Community

Get online support

Clicking - Blinking (FTTC NCD)

SOLVED Go to solution
msupkf
Level 2

help!

suddenly NBN internet stopped working today. started intermittently for a few hours (morning) and finally nothing this afternoon.

connection light is blinking blue and sometimes blinking red. also, there is a clicking sound

i tried the solutions offered by moderators like checking NBN status, resetting etc but no luck.

help! also sent an email to forum_admin@tpg.com.au

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Thanks for raising this to us, msupkf.

We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation. Send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

help!

suddenly NBN internet stopped working today. started intermittently for a few hours (morning) and finally nothing this afternoon.

connection light is blinking blue and sometimes blinking red. also, there is a clicking sound

i tried the solutions offered by moderators like checking NBN status, resetting etc but no luck.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Thanks for raising this to us, msupkf.

We'd love to help get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation. Send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

help!

msupkf
Level 2

update:

all good now. technician replaced cable between socket outlet and NCD.

quick response by TPG, 5 stars!

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @msupkf

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Cheers!