TPG Community

Get online support

Complaint - NO FEEDBACK/NO ACTION/NO RESPECT

yunqiluo
Level 2

I have recently moved to my new address with my pre-existing TPG services and I received a text messege noticing that my current permise can support a higher speed service. Therefore, I have tried to upgrade my plan online since  28/02/2022. It kept noticing there was error after I clicked on the submission bottom. 

I called TPG services on 1/3 during office hours. Explained to the customer service what happened. The person picked up the phone confirmed that the application was proccessing. The new plan will be effective within the next 24 hours. However, I found out few days after the speed still remain no change and I expected I could have a higher speed internet during weekend. It was very disappointed. During the time, TPG has no further notice so I assume the new plan will be effective as what be confirmed by your customer services. 

I called again during office hours again on 4/3, spent another 20mins plus with TPG customer services. Explained my situation to three people because they kept transfer me with lack of internal communications. I have expressed my disappointment with TPG services and request this problem to be resolved within timeply manner but so far I didn't received any update and progress. That is completely a waste of my time to keep going with TPG services if your team cannot provide service as requested.  

I have kept all the phone records for these communication. I urgent TPG to resolve this issue within 3 business days. Otherwise, I'd like to terminate my contract without charges in my end as this is not my problem.  

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Thanks for raising this to our attention @yunqiluo.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what causes the delay with your upgrade request.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV