TPG Community

Get online support

Constant Internet dropouts

SOLVED Go to solution
Aileen
Level 2
Good day!
For months now the service has been dropping out for 10 to 30 minutes a time, but it's gone from dropping out once a mouth to just about every 2 to 3 days.
I have tried changing cables, the modem and I even checked the wall socket for corrosion and copper cable for damage but all looked good.
The other day I didn't think it was going to come back on so I made a call to technical surpport but as I got to talk to some one it came back on but they did a line check and it came back ok.
Then today it dropped out twice in one day so I hope it is not going keep doing that.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
luisc

Hi

I made some changes on your service, please advice if drops again in the next 24hrs.

if you are still encountering technical difficulties, we are definitely happy to help.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
luisc

Hi,

Have you perform any troubleshooting?

I will look into your internet service, I will back to you soon

Thanks

luisc

Hi

I made some changes on your service, please advice if drops again in the next 24hrs.

if you are still encountering technical difficulties, we are definitely happy to help.

Thanks

Aileen
Level 2
We did some resets and troubleshooting and so far, there has been no internet outages. For now, we will observe the internet and inform you whether an internet outage occurs again or not. We would like to thank you for your help and we hope that our internet doesn’t short out ever thanks to you help.