TPG Community

Get online support

Constant SLOW speeds. 2Mbps average. Totally Useless.

SOLVED Go to solution
Wanga
Level 3

Fixed wireless plan 25Mbps. My speeds are averaging a whopping 1.21 to 3.53 Mbps.
Really had enough of these slow speeds. It's unusable. Pretty much the same every evening.
We have to choose... browse the internet, watch pixelated netflix or let the wife browse instagram on her tablet. Restarted all devices, modem/router and NBN box.

Time to change providers if this can't be remedied soon.

2021-10-16 20_09_46-Window.png2021-10-16 20_13_18-Window.png2021-10-16 20_25_21-Window.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wanga
Level 3

Hi there.

I just wanted to let you know that despite a few hours where the internet was still slow after the technician visited, the internet speed has been pretty good since then. He was able to switch a channel so the tower was sending from a different transmitter segment (or something) and it's working great.

Thanks for the prompt and excellent customer services and please forgive my frustration. I should have known that TPG would do their best to fix the issue. I've experienced nothing less than this kind of service in the past.

Cheers,
Wayne

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Wanga, recent update on the account indicated that the issue is now raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. 

I'll have the assigned Engineer to contact you to get more information. 

Thanks! 

Wanga
Level 3

Thank you. It's pretty frustrating. But, I will say this: TPG's customer service has always been outstanding. I think that's what's kept me as a customer. I just hope this issue can be remedied.

Wanga
Level 3

Hi there.

I just wanted to let you know that despite a few hours where the internet was still slow after the technician visited, the internet speed has been pretty good since then. He was able to switch a channel so the tower was sending from a different transmitter segment (or something) and it's working great.

Thanks for the prompt and excellent customer services and please forgive my frustration. I should have known that TPG would do their best to fix the issue. I've experienced nothing less than this kind of service in the past.

Cheers,
Wayne