TPG Community

Get online support

Constant drop outs

jazsharpe
Level 2

Hi TPG, I seem to be getting a lot of drop outs lately and slow speeds recently/ in the past 3 days.
Can you please check and see if what is going on?
The connection doesn't seem to be stable and drops out every few minutes. I have tried purchasing a new modem to see if it was at fault but no changes.

I also don't have any telephones connected or other internet lines.

Can you please help me out? My tpg username is "xxxxxx" and I'm based in Balmoral QLD. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @jazsharpe,

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that you're having difficulty with your service. We are able to locate your service using your given detail. We performed initial test, it shows multiple dropouts and an internal cabling line fault causing this issue.

We'd like to confirm if the phone cable used to the modem/router was replaced too or any changes to the physical setup of the wall socket.

We'd like to arrange one of our Technicians for real-time testing. Feel free to PM me your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @jazsharpe,

Thanks for sending me your details. We arranged one of our Technicians to call you tomorrow between 2-5PM AEDST. Make sure to keep your mobile phone available on the incoming call and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!