TPG Community

Get online support

Constant dropouts for over 2 weeks

quaalude
Level 2
HFC performance poor with constant dropouts. Called TPG, spent 1.5 hours waiting for a call back, tech support escalated to a network technician.

It's been 5 days and I've heard nothing from anyone at TPG.

I decided to remove the attenuator at the end of the coax going into the NBN black box, this seems to have improved things, but I am still getting constant dropouts.

TPG's service is absymal. Probably best I move to a different provider; maybe their technicians will have the time to look at my issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi quaalude,

We regret to learn that switching provider has become an option. 

I've managed to locate an account using your Community details and looking at the recent update, this has been raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. 

I'll request for an update from the assigned Engineer as it looked like there was a tech visit booked. Please await feedback via phone call or SMS. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

HFC performance poor with constant dropouts. Called TPG, spent 1.5 hours waiting for a call back, tech support escalated to a network technician.

I decided to remove the attenuator at the end of the coax going into the NBN black box, this seems to have improved things, but I am still getting constant dropouts.

TPG's service is absymal. Probably best I move to a different provider; maybe their technicians will have the time to look at my issue.

Shane

Hi,

We noticed that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers today and provided the fault update, further information will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,