Constant dropouts

SOLVED Go to solution
smithdg
Level 2
NBN HFC connection in NSW 2093, Manly Vale area having constant drop outs.

Up to a couple of weeks ago NBN connection had been solid for years until emergency maintenance in the area, notified via text by TPG, on Wednesday 18 November.

Ever since then we are experiencing constant dropouts throughout the day where the arris NBN modem re-cycles flashing through Downstream, Upstream and Online lights until connecting again minutes later.

Connection speed is fine, when it is actually connected, just continually drops out.

When will this be resolved in the area?

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @smithdg ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I was able to locate the account using your community details and ran an initial test at the same time. I noticed multiple dropouts from the modem/router's connection to our network atlhough no line faults were found, we will arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation. Expect them to contact you tomorrow between 1-5PM AEDST.

In the event that you have different preferred contact time, feel free to send me a private message.

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @smithdg ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I was able to locate the account using your community details and ran an initial test at the same time. I noticed multiple dropouts from the modem/router's connection to our network atlhough no line faults were found, we will arrange one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation. Expect them to contact you tomorrow between 1-5PM AEDST.

In the event that you have different preferred contact time, feel free to send me a private message.

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,