TPG Community

Get online support

Continuously slow ADLS2 internet

Zicman
Level 2

Hi TPG,

Please help me out as my internet speed at home is so slow from time to time. Below is a list of things i have done to maybe assist in improving speed, but still no luck.

1. restart router

2. using only 1 device

3. using etheral cable directly to computer.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/0e6092b0-26bb-11e8-9b04-758c98b98477

PLEASE HELP, cant stand the lag or slow internet......

3 REPLIES 3
Mc_Gerald

Hi @Zicman,

Welcome to TPG community!

I went ahead and searched for your account on my system using your community name, but I am unable to make a match. Can you please send us a private message with your TPG username or customer ID so we can run some test on your service and identify the possible cause of the slow connection and fix it.

Kind regards,
Mc

Mc_Gerald

Hi @Zicman,

Thanks for passing your account details via PM. We've managed to run some remote test on your ADSL service and we are currently seeing a possible line fault that is affecting the speed of your service

I will escalate your issue now to our Engineering department. Please allow our Engineering team some time to investigate your matter, they will be in touch with you using the contact details on file for the updates where possible. If you have a preferred contact number and most convenient time to receive a call, please let me know so  we can pass it to the team handling your case.

Kind regards,

Mc

Mc_Gerald

Hi @Zicman,

My escalation request has been acknowledged by our Engineering team. Kindly wait for the feedback from the Engineer handling your case.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Mc