TPG Community

Get online support

Current Home NBN superfast plan speed specs

martian
Level 3

Hello TPG,

What is the current speed specs for your Home NBN superfast plan?

My current speedtest measured 232.3 Down and 23.7 Up.

Is there a way to improve the Up speed?

I'm pretty sure this is not limited by my router but more the limitation settings at your end.

And I understand the differnce between wired and WiFi etc., one or multiple devices, on the computer I use for the speedtest measurement.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey,

Your TPG NBN Superfast plan comes with an upload speed of up to 25 Mbps. If you’re after an upload speed greater than 40Mbps, you’ll score up to 50Mbps on our TPG NBN Ultrafast plan. If you’d like a hand changing to that plan, just reach out to us at 1300 920 158 or you may do it online, please chec the article below.

How to Change NBN Plan Online via TPG My Account 

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@martian wrote:

Hello TPG,

What is the current speed specs for your Home NBN superfast plan?

My current speedtest measured 232.3 Down and 23.7 Up.

Is there a way to improve the Up speed?

I'm pretty sure this is not limited by my router but more the limitation settings at your end.

And I understand the differnce between wired and WiFi etc., one or multiple devices, on the computer I use for the speedtest measurement.

Thanks.

martian
Level 3

Thanks for the infromation - it is disappointing to learn - 200Mbps Down but only 25 Mbps Up.

Is this the reason the Up speed is hidden away from all the plan advertisements - don't seem to be able to look up for the Up speed in any plan.

Anyway...