SOLVED Go to solution
alogopetros
Level 2

Nbn 50 fttc speed during the day around 46mbps 

speed during the evening as low as 6mbps at best 10mbps 

No better really than my former adsl2+

I've gone through all the support pages and followed all the instructions

need someone to take a look

support called during the day, but no one a available at the time.

evening call back not received yesterday after calling in

again this evening no call back 

please assist

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
alogopetros
Level 2

Smiley Happy post must have done the trick.  Received call back.  All fixed now 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
alogopetros
Level 2

Smiley Happy post must have done the trick.  Received call back.  All fixed now 

Riezl

Hi @alogopetros ,

The actual speeds for the service may be slower and vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by TPG.

Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

We'd recommend having a read of this community article, which may help you check if the speed you're getting at the moment is within acceptable range.

This also includes troubleshooting on how the speed can be improved.

Slow speed issue

If you are connecting all your devices via Wi-Fi, this article may help as well : Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved. Feel free to search community for help or contact us should you need any assistance.

FD
Level 2
Level 2

I also have really slow internet at night - but great speed during the day.

Unfortunately I'm working remotely with a job in NYC, so my hours are 10:30pm to 4am.

Didn't have any luck with customer service. What was the solution you were offered?

Thanks!

alogopetros
Level 2
Restarting the nbn box and the wifi modem did the trick. Though support may have done something on their end. Been good ever since