TPG Community

Get online support

Desperately waiting for replacement modem

SOLVED Go to solution
Anbi123
Level 2
Morning support team,
Can someone advise me how long usually takes to receive the replacement modem from Macquarie park, NSW to Rockdale, NSW? We can't use the internet at our now from last Thursday due the modem problem and one of your CR told me it will be dispached in 1- 3 business days time.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarlB

Hi @Anbi123,

I can see your new modem details have been entered into our system. This should be shipped out today, and will normally take 1 - 3 business day for modem to be delivered.

Once your TPG modem order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email confirmation containing important delivery information.

Important note: Your shipment details may not appear in StarTrack's online tracking system until after 7pm on the day it is shipped.

Regards,

Karl

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @Anbi123,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your account?

Regards,

Karl

Anbi123
Level 2

Full name: ******

CID: ******

Mob. No : 04******

Thank you and I hope you will help me in sorting out the delivery issue asap.

KarlB

Hi @Anbi123,

I can see your new modem details have been entered into our system. This should be shipped out today, and will normally take 1 - 3 business day for modem to be delivered.

Once your TPG modem order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email confirmation containing important delivery information.

Important note: Your shipment details may not appear in StarTrack's online tracking system until after 7pm on the day it is shipped.

Regards,

Karl

Anbi123
Level 2

Great, I really appreciate you help.

Thank you.