TPG Community

Get online support

Disconnect existing service before NBN connection

SOLVED Go to solution
thejerryng
Level 2

Hi,

My previous ADSL service provider continued to bill me based on the reason I did not notify them for disconnection.

Since I don't recall reading anywhere about having to do this (Correct me if I'm wrong).

I was under the impression that TPG was going to notify my ADSL service provider for disconnection.

Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Good day @thejerryng.

Welcome to TPG Community!

For canceling the account, every ISP requires the account holder to request it directly to them. We or other ISP cannot request to cancel the account since there are certain process that they need to discuss with you first. Also, we protect our customers account security to make sure that no one will intentionally cancel the account with no reason.

You may contact your previous ISP to discuss the cancellation of your account.

Kind regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Good day @thejerryng.

Welcome to TPG Community!

For canceling the account, every ISP requires the account holder to request it directly to them. We or other ISP cannot request to cancel the account since there are certain process that they need to discuss with you first. Also, we protect our customers account security to make sure that no one will intentionally cancel the account with no reason.

You may contact your previous ISP to discuss the cancellation of your account.

Kind regards,