TPG Community

Get online support

Discusting service,got blamed for not paying although direct debit & 2 days before due date

craiglyon
Level 2

How unbelievably bad is TPG customer service 

after 2 days trying to get through finally a very rude lady blamed me for not paying my bill & that's why I have no internet & she wanted my credit card details via a phone verification that I refused as I have been on direct debit for 6 months without a problem & then she said it was a glitch & I should have service in 30 mins - we'll 3 phone calls later still no internet & failed call backs as promised I finally got through to a gentleman called Arlow & after reading notes he said I should have been called by engineering team about faulty modem I agreed with him that I should have been called - he then ordered me a new modem That I should get in 3 working days & that will take it up to 10 days without internet on school holidays thanks TPG your really awesome,NOT!

besides Arlow I am completely shocked on how bad & unacceptable TPG has been & totally disgusted with TPG 

Y

2 REPLIES 2
Angeli

Hi @craiglyon

Welcome to TPG Community!

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience though I can have it checked for you too and ensure that you will get the immediate help needed for your account. Send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or username.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

Angeli

Hi Craig, 

Thanks for completing the verification. I can see here that the case engineer has recommended a modem replacement. I'll send a follow up and have him give you a ring for an update.

Regards, 
Angeli