TPG Community

Get online support

Download speed at little bay, nsw

orionp31
Level 2

does anyone have experience of TPG download speeds at Little Bay, nsw area (a few km from Maroubra Junction) ? I'm looking at signing up for adsl 2+.

The other option is to go with Telstra which has a cable available to the building.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @orionp31,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for showing your interest getting our ADSL2+ service, you can get the estimated ADSL2+ speed on your location by visiting this link.Simply enter your complete address, let me know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Thanks for sending me a message, @orionp31.

Can you send me your complete address? I'll check the ADSL2+ availability on your location.

In case you need a reference: How to send a PM.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @orionp31

Our database of existing customers in your area shows that you may get speed ranging from 4Mbps however there is no guarantee that you will get this speed as actual speeds will vary due to many factors including distance from the local telephone exchange, the quality of the customer's copper phone line, cabling and equipment.

Our best ADSL2+ bundle deal at present is our Unlimited Data which provides:

1. Unlimited data. Truly unlimited no shaping ever.
2. Home phone is included so you can bring across your existing number if you have one or one will be provided
3. A great Dual Band AC WiFi modem is included when taking an 18 month contract

This plan is only $59.99 per month

Let me know if you would like us to put you in contact with a member of our team to help further with your application.