TPG Community

Get online support

Drops on nbn for 5 days now

Level 2
Hi tpg, impossible to communicate with you via phone or connecting to chat online, it is not working. My nbn connection keeps dropping for 5 days now, can you help?? Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Level 2
So another client like me answers me? Like is someonether with a simmilar problem and will kindly have an answer for me?? instead of TPG technical support?? Are you kidding me?
Shane

Hi @4293602,

Welcome to the community!

There are different caused of dropouts that you may experience.

1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
  2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
  3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.

In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection we did an article that you may find helpful see links below.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

We ran an initial test to the service it shows connected to our network and no dropouts was detected. Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,