A new stream of spam emails come from address ending in .xyz (there are multiple addresses before the .xyz). Apparently new filters will not allow less than 5 characters. How can I set a filter for this stream?
Welcome to TPG Community!
Our TPG Post Office has a Junk Mail Filter feature that could be of additional help to you. This filters out the spams on our server before it reaches the Inbox of your email program.
To enable your Junk Mail Filter, please follow the directions below:
1. Login to your TPG Post Office with your username and password through this link : https://tpg.com.au/home/postoffice
2. Click on Settings at the top.
3. Click on Mail Filtering Settings on the left side of the page.
4. On Select the level of filtering for all your incoming email box, choose the level of filtering you prefer. Below are the security level you can choose from:
* Off - No filtering, turns off automatic Junk Filter detection
* Low (Normal) - Low filtering, sets a low Junk Filter detection sensitivity
* Medium - Medium filtering, sets a slightly higher sensitivity.
* High - High filtering, sets the highest sensitivity (high setting also filters Bcc'd messages)
5. Click on Save Settings.
You may also try to use the other features under Mail Filtering:
* Address Filters - allows you to create rules that will either block or allow messages to be delivered, no matter what content is within the message.
* Advanced Filters - allows you to create rules that can not be created with the Address Filters. These give a finer control on the way a message can be matched, and can be set to expire on a certain day if desired.
Furthermore, you can select all the emails on the current page by clicking on the gear icon near the trash button to delete the emails per page.
Let us know if we can be of further assistance.