Email currently down

ummtpl
Level 3

Hi Team, looking for some help as my email seems to be down as of 3.06pm today th August

7 REPLIES 7
ummtpl
Level 3

I can log into My Account but not My Post Office

adsll0l4
Level 3

It's a general problem I reckon. "TOO MANY CONNECTIONS" the message says. Everyone trying to do something before 11/9.

ummtpl
Level 3

Yeah I am not sure...I am being asked on my mobile device to verify my password but when I do that it just hangs and then when I try and access My Post Office it is just hanging...

ummtpl
Level 3

ok its back up now 4.21pm

Shane

Hi @ummtpl ,

Let us monitor the email for the next 24hrs, let us know if you experience the same issue.

Regards,

ummtpl
Level 3

Thanks for monitoring.. I do have 1 question.. I might have not kept up with the ongoing news/developments but wanted to ask if my tpg email was not going to be supported shortly as I have been reading about TPG not hosting email accounts anymore (end of Sept??) due to shifting focus on Mobile and Internet.. If you could please clarify what does this mean for TPG customers and their email accounts.

Shane

We have begun contacting customers who have free email service us, notifying them of the email closure and the transfer process (https://support.tpg.com.au/tpg-email-messaging-company).

This email will also indicate the cutoff date for you to complete the transfer. If you opt not to transfer before the date advised in the email, your TPG email address will be suspended.