TPG Community

Get online support

Email not getting through even though it sends correctly from other email address

anitadaum
Level 2

Hi,

I have set up a new business and email from my tpg email address sends to this email address but it doesn't arrive when I reply from the new domain email address or compose a new message to this email address. When I send to gmail or other email addresses the emails get through even when I cc them. 

I am hosting the new email address so have tracked the delivery and it says that it was accepted (by tpg) but it doesn't show in my inbox or junk mail. I have even included it as a safe sender but that doesn't fix the issue.

On a side note I also had problems receiving a verification email from a job application website a few weeks ago, in the end I had to use a different email address as they couldn't find anything wrong on their end.

Why is tpg not passing through my messages? can you please fix it.

2 REPLIES 2
david64
Level 15

Hi @anitadaum . Are you looking in TPG Post Office folders for your missing mail?

Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au detailing your problem. Include dates, approx times, subject, sender and receiver email addresses for your missing emails.

anitadaum
Level 2

Thanks David, I've just put in a call to the helpdesk, but the email address for missing post will be helpful if I have a similar problem in the future.