TPG Community

Get online support

Email sending issue and TPG tech support

om
Level 2
Level 2

Seems there is no category for my issue: email deliverability. 
I have experienced woeful technical support. An urgent issue has taken 8 days and is still not resolved. Someone calls me, gets me to try something. it doesn't work and they say they'll get back to me. Haven't heard in 3 days. When I call they say I am going to mark this urgent. That must mean not urgent.

The Issue:

I cannot send mail through the TPG webmail Post Office, or through my Apple Mail. I can receive mail but cannot send it. The message is "not a valid email address." It doesn't say whether it is referring to the sender or the receiver, but I have tried to send it to multiple valid addresses. 
Can anyone help this issue. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @om,

Let us help what causing issues sending emails using TPG Post Office. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation and proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Seems there is no category for my issue: email deliverability. 
I have experienced woeful technical support. An urgent issue has taken 8 days and is still not resolved. Someone calls me, gets me to try something. it doesn't work and they say they'll get back to me. Haven't heard in 3 days. When I call they say I am going to mark this urgent. That must mean not urgent.

The Issue:

I cannot send mail through the TPG webmail Post Office, or through my Apple Mail. I can receive mail but cannot send it. The message is "not a valid email address." It doesn't say whether it is referring to the sender or the receiver, but I have tried to send it to multiple valid addresses. 
Can anyone help this issue.