5G Home issues

artykim
Level 2

Since last night 7pm, the download speed dropped from 160Mbps to 1.6Mbps. Upload speed is also very unstable. The location is Doonside NSW 2767 and after 13 hours still having speed issues.

Called to TPG and waited for an hour but the support lady doesn't know anything about it. She said she will escalating the issue to the Engineer and get back to me in 24 hours. Why not fetch me an engineer when I called first?

This is really disappointing and I'm very upset.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @artykim

Let us help check the status of the escalated fault and see what is causing speed issues with the 5G broadband service. We do not have a direct hotline with our engineering team. The Helpdesk Team is our first point of contact for support, and they assess and troubleshoot any technical issues. 

Shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Since last night 7pm, the download speed dropped from 160Mbps to 1.6Mbps. Upload speed is also very unstable. The location is Doonside NSW 2767 and after 13 hours still having speed issues.

Called to TPG and waited for an hour but the support lady doesn't know anything about it. She said she will escalating the issue to the Engineer and get back to me in 24 hours. Why not fetch me an engineer when I called first?

This is really disappointing and I'm very upset.