TPG Community

Get online support

Email sent to tpg account delayed or not received especially when sent from Gmail

lejallec
Level 2

Hi  All 

For few  days, at least from 25 Nov 2021 , my wife doesn't receive  or receive really late some emails sent to her  <myname@tpg.com.au> 

I have checked tpg mailbox using  TPG post office and her mailbox is not  full, emails are not in trash or spam   

Emails are pulled automatically by Thunderbird and deleted from TPG post office when pulled  so mail box is never full . I also checked spam  /junk  directory  of  Thunderbird 

Problem is random , happening not all the time.  and started to happened at least from 25 NOV 

Now : 26-11  19H26

- I sent  1 test email from my professional account  and  it was delivered straight in less than 5mn   ,

- I sent 1 email from my gmail account to same tpg address , no  error from gmail but was not received 20 mn later ... 

Sound that some emails are randomly dump,  lost or abnormally delayed  (especially from gmail sender)....

She is using this email for business and not  getting reliable  email  mailbox isn't good... 

Thanks  for any support   or  to let me know if any known issue ? 

Christian

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @lejallec ,

Welcome to the community!

I am sad to learn that you're having issues receiving emails. I suggest to raise this directly to our postmaster to get real-time update, you may reach by sending emails directly to postmaster@tpg.com.au.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@lejallec wrote:

Hi  All 

For few  days, at least from 25 Nov 2021 , my wife doesn't receive  or receive really late some emails sent to her  <myname@tpg.com.au> 

I have checked tpg mailbox using  TPG post office and her mailbox is not  full, emails are not in trash or spam   

Emails are pulled automatically by Thunderbird and deleted from TPG post office when pulled  so mail box is never full . I also checked spam  /junk  directory  of  Thunderbird 

Problem is random , happening not all the time.  and started to happened at least from 25 NOV 

Now : 26-11  19H26

- I sent  1 test email from my professional account  and  it was delivered straight in less than 5mn   ,

- I sent 1 email from my gmail account to same tpg address , no  error from gmail but was not received 20 mn later ... 

Sound that some emails are randomly dump,  lost or abnormally delayed  (especially from gmail sender)....

She is using this email for business and not  getting reliable  email  mailbox isn't good... 

Thanks  for any support   or  to let me know if any known issue ? 

Christian