Emails Blocked

Muz
Level 2
Level 2

I have an email from tpg dated 30-11-19 stating my email account has been blocked due to spam like emails, when cetain steps have been taken the block will be lifted. I have taken all posible steps to rectify this problem but the one that needs to done by tpg is a password change for my email account which is a slave account attached to my wifes account. I have done my research and been to various I.T people to confirm this. I have also tied your Technical Chat line as I cannot phone you as you are online now. On the 15-04-20 I chatted with Redniel for 1.5hr he did not help at all but escalated my problem to someone else. Five days later I went back to your chat line and talked with Dwigth for two hours who like Redniel was of no help and I think both knew less about TPG's website than myself, but to top it off Dwigth told me, to change my password I had to ring the TPG help line, which of course goes on to tell you to use their online chat. Suprisingly the only person that answered when I tried all the options was number 1 option which was of course for new sales. You would not think in this technical age it would be that hard to get a password changed. I am a very patient man, but everone has their limits. I can understand why people are trying to cancel their contracts with TPG.