TPG Community

Get online support

Emails Not Received via Redirection

SOLVED Go to solution
wdscm09
Level 2

Emails come to my TPG accounts via an overseas redirection service. This stopped working yesterday morning and tests in conjunction with the redirection service indicate that the emails are either being blocked or delayed incoming to TPG.

In more detail... incoming emails for me come to multiple addresses on my domain and I stream these to several TPG email accounts according to purpose... personal, business, etc. eg...

• personal1@mydomain.com.au => redirection => personalA1@tpg.com.au
  • business1@mydomain.com.au => redirection => businessB1@tpg.com.au

I started testing when emails appeared to have stopped. I found that emails sent directly to the TPG email addresses succeeded, but those sent to the xxxx@mydomain.com.au addresses have not been received.

I've sent more test emails today, and confirmed with the redirection service, that they receive the emails and send them on to the TPG servers, but I don't receive them.

The missing emails are not in my TPG webmail SPAM folders. I do not receive any error alerts.

Can you advise if these are being blocked or delayed incoming to TPG.

I can advise account & email details by Private Message when required.

Thanks... Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wdscm09
Level 2

Problem cleared without explanation on 9 March (after 2-3 days).. redirected emails received again normally.

TPG postmaster advises no changes made there, and requested advice if problem reoccurs.. will do.

I BCC all outgoing emails to my sending TPG account, so I can quickly see if there are problems.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
david64
Level 15

Hi @wdscm09 . Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au detailing your problem. Include dates, times, the TPG recipients, the sender address or the redirected sender address.

Shane

Please update this thread on what will advise of our Postmaster about Email Redirection.

Hi @wdscm09 . Send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au detailing your problem. Include dates, times, the TPG recipients, the sender address or the redirected sender address.

Emails come to my TPG accounts via an overseas redirection service. This stopped working yesterday morning and tests in conjunction with the redirection service indicate that the emails are either being blocked or delayed incoming to TPG.

In more detail... incoming emails for me come to multiple addresses on my domain and I stream these to several TPG email accounts according to purpose... personal, business, etc. eg...

• personal1@mydomain.com.au => redirection => personalA1@tpg.com.au
  • business1@mydomain.com.au => redirection => businessB1@tpg.com.au

I started testing when emails appeared to have stopped. I found that emails sent directly to the TPG email addresses succeeded, but those sent to the xxxx@mydomain.com.au addresses have not been received.

I've sent more test emails today, and confirmed with the redirection service, that they receive the emails and send them on to the TPG servers, but I don't receive them.

The missing emails are not in my TPG webmail SPAM folders. I do not receive any error alerts.

Can you advise if these are being blocked or delayed incoming to TPG.

I can advise account & email details by Private Message when required.

Thanks... Chris

wdscm09
Level 2

I have emailed postmaster@tpg.com.au with details of the test emails showing those that failed via redirection and those that succeeded when sent directly to my target TPG email addresses. The last email I received successfully via redirection was at 0748 on 6 March.

wdscm09
Level 2

Problem cleared without explanation on 9 March (after 2-3 days).. redirected emails received again normally.

TPG postmaster advises no changes made there, and requested advice if problem reoccurs.. will do.

I BCC all outgoing emails to my sending TPG account, so I can quickly see if there are problems.