TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely poor customer support

muhammadali77
Level 2

I am a user of TPG for the last 3 years. I got good service up to 9th February 2021.

From 9th February, my service is not working, TPG informed they escalated to NBN to solve the problem, they gave a schedule 3 times, but nobody came to visit my service. whenever I chat with TPG, they told me that they did not get feedback from NBN. I asked them to stop my bill and start again after service restore but they take time and none of them take any responsibility. At last in the middle of March, I discontinue the service. Interestingly they refund me partially the money. So, I did not get the server for a long time and I did not get also full refund.

On 13th April, I mailed about the NBN status of address, they informed me that the NBN issue has been fixed and I can take the service again. Then I agreed to take the service and on 14th April, they mailed that the service install is completed and they started their billing cycle. I checked my connection but their no internet, then I called them they referred me to their technical team and TPG technical team informed me that the NBN issue is not resolved yet. Again, they gave some future schedules like before. So, I sent an email to them to stop my billing cycle as there no NBN service yet and requested them started the billing cycle after the service restored. after that they do not respond to any email.

Is there any way to communicate with the top management of TPG?

How they treat the customers?  

What is a possible way to sort out the issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @muhammadali77 ,

We're sad to know that you had multiple issues with the service, I was able to locate teh account using your community details and we have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. This unfortunately means only NBNCo. technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

I can see that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers and provided the case progress, at the moment this has been escalated directly to NBNCo. and currently awaiting updates, we will prioritise this case and updates wil lbe provided when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards, 

@muhammadali77 wrote:

I am a user of TPG for the last 3 years. I got good service up to 9th February 2021.

From 9th February, my service is not working, TPG informed they escalated to NBN to solve the problem, they gave a schedule 3 times, but nobody came to visit my service. whenever I chat with TPG, they told me that they did not get feedback from NBN. I asked them to stop my bill and start again after service restore but they take time and none of them take any responsibility. At last in the middle of March, I discontinue the service. Interestingly they refund me partially the money. So, I did not get the server for a long time and I did not get also full refund.

On 13th April, I mailed about the NBN status of address, they informed me that the NBN issue has been fixed and I can take the service again. Then I agreed to take the service and on 14th April, they mailed that the service install is completed and they started their billing cycle. I checked my connection but their no internet, then I called them they referred me to their technical team and TPG technical team informed me that the NBN issue is not resolved yet. Again, they gave some future schedules like before. So, I sent an email to them to stop my billing cycle as there no NBN service yet and requested them started the billing cycle after the service restored. after that they do not respond to any email.

Is there any way to communicate with the top management of TPG?

How they treat the customers?  

What is a possible way to sort out the issue?

muhammadali77
Level 2

@Shane ,

My points,

Firstly, TPG sold the service to me on 13th April verifying that the NBN issue has been solved but actually the issue is not resolved?  How TPG sold the service that is not available? 

Secondly, TPG sent me an email on 14th April that my service is operational and deducted money from my account but actually there is no service?

Thirdly, Whenever I called, TPG just bypasses one team to another team and nobody took responsibility for "why they sold the service that is actually not available"?

Finally, what is the solution to get rid of this loop?

Best Regards//

Muhammad

Shane

We apologise if you feel that way, @muhammadali77,

I will advise our Engineering Team to arrange a billing adjustment to compensate the inconvenience that this issue caused, however this adjustment will be subject for approval and investigation once the issue is resolve. At the moment our team is working-around-the-lock to get to the bottom of this as early as possible. I will assure you that this case will be prioritse, updates will be provided when it becomes available.

Regards,

@Shane ,

My points,

Firstly, TPG sold the service to me on 13th April verifying that the NBN issue has been solved but actually the issue is not resolved?  How TPG sold the service that is not available? 

Secondly, TPG sent me an email on 14th April that my service is operational and deducted money from my account but actually there is no service?

Thirdly, Whenever I called, TPG just bypasses one team to another team and nobody took responsibility for "why they sold the service that is actually not available"?

Finally, what is the solution to get rid of this loop?

Best Regards//

Muhammad

muhammadali77
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Kindly give an answer to the below questions:

a) The issue is that the service is not available but why TPG sold the service by proving wrong information?

b) Now TPG doesn't know when service will be available? 

c) Kindly give the date when the service will be available?

Best Regards//

Muhammad

Shane

Hi @muhammadali77

To answer your questions, 

• There was a provisioning issue on February 9 from NBNCo's end, causing the service not to work and the service has been disconnected.  I can see that this has been discussed to you by one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager also explained the resolution. 
  • A new account has been created and has been provisioned unfortunately upon completing the installation there is a line fault that affecting the service not to work.
  • At the moment our Engineering Team is working-around the clock to rectify the line fault causing the service not to work. I can see that they have been in contact with you today and provided the latest update.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you, I will raise this with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation. If you wish to get an update may contact our Complaints resolution team via return email.

Regards,

Hi Shane,

Kindly give an answer to the below questions:

a) The issue is that the service is not available but why TPG sold the service by proving wrong information?

b) Now TPG doesn't know when service will be available? 

c) Kindly give the date when the service will be available?

Best Regards//

Muhammad