TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely slow ADSL2+ speed 6-48 Kbps (Tuart Hill, WA)

zxcvbnm
Level 2

It is the fouth day that I expirence this slow connection. I have tried to call the support multiple times during the weekend but could not get a hold of the operators. I also sent the email but again no responce. The TPG SpeedTest Custom webpage throws a latency error each time when I try to do the speed test.

Tried to restart the router and to use the different devices but no changes.

Thank you.

18 REPLIES 18
Shane

Hi @zxcvbnm

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial test. It shows multiple dropouts and a possible line fault on the line. I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

PM me your best contact number and preferred time. In case you need a reference.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

zxcvbnm
Level 2

Thank you, Shane.

Sent the PM yesterday. So far did not get a call from your technian.

Shane

Hi @zxcvbnm,

I arranged one of our Technicians to call you between 4:30-5PM AEDST.

Make sure to keep your mobile available for the call and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @zxcvbnm,

I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technician and this has been raised to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Assessment may take 24hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or phone call by one of our Engineers.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

zxcvbnm
Level 2

Hi @Shane,

Yes. Now we are waiting for a technician to check our service onsite. However after the first stage of investigation process we completly lost a connection to the Internet.

It is very annoying as the festive season is just around the conner and we don't have any access to the network. I am not sure why we are continuing paying for TPG service.

Regards

Shane

Hi @zxcvbnm,

I understand We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the Telstra co. This unfortunately means only Telstra technicians have the authority to fix this fault.

This has been escalated to Telstra and to prioritises this particular fault. We will update you with the progress. We apologise for the inconvenience; further updates will be provided by our Engineering Team.

Regards,

zxcvbnm
Level 2

I understand it. But currently we completly lost the connection. That was not the case this morning. Something happend during the investigation process performed by your technician.

Regards

Shane

Hi @zxcvbnm,

Based on our Technician's log he has performed all the necessary troubleshooting and applied an adjustment on your connection to make it make it stable, however they can no longer handle or serve a temporary fix due to the line fault and this needs further assessment.

More updates will be provided once assessment of our Engineering Team is done.

Regards,

zxcvbnm
Level 2
Hi @Shane,
I still waiting for the resolution of my issue. No changes on my end at all. Would you please provide any updates?

Regards