TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely slow adsl2+ speed or no connection at all

SOLVED Go to solution
SuziQ
Level 2
I've just connected to the adsl2+ network yesterday but the connection is terrible. The internet speed is so slow and tonite it either wont connect at all or keeps dropping out. My neighbour enjoys NBN and the connection to the internet via that is fast and constant. Im having to use their wifi to post this. Im really disapppinted with the product I've been sold.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Good day SuziQ,

Hope you're fine today.

I can see that one of our technicians has been in touch and has assisted you regarding your internet concern. 

Please continue to monitor your connection and let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Good day @SuziQ.

Welcome to TPG Community!

We've done some remote test and was able to detect a possible fault on the line, but can't verify if it's internal or external wiring.

I will arrange a call from our Tech team to look into it further. Please shoot me a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Regards,

Erika

Good day SuziQ,

Hope you're fine today.

I can see that one of our technicians has been in touch and has assisted you regarding your internet concern. 

Please continue to monitor your connection and let us know should you need further assistance. 

Cheers!