TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely slow internet speed ADSL2+

mahesh1979
Level 2

I have been experiencing terribly painful internet speed recently.

Please can someone from TPG contact me to resolve this issue?

My internet speed test results: http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/c90421e0-b7f2-11e8-b414-7bce7f189497

Download: 2.3Mbps

Upload: 0.9Mbps

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @mahesh1979,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and ran initial test. The test result shows no line fault, however the speed you're getting on the line is not passing. I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you need a reference: How to send PM.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @mahesh1979,

Thanks for sending me your details. I will arrange one of our Technicians to call you tomorrow between 10-12NN NSW.

Make sure to keep your lines open. Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Thea

Hi @mahesh1979, hope you're doing fine today. 

We've checked your account and have seen that your concern has been raised to our Engineering Department. 

Our team of engineers has booked a TPG Technician to attend the service difficulty today, Monday 17th of September, between 12:00 - 05:00 PM. 

It will be required that you or someone else in the family, over the age of 18 is available during the appointment since the technician will need access to your premises to complete the repair.

Once the job order is completed, the Engineering Team will get back to you to provide further update.

Thank you.