TPG Community

Get online support

FTTB New Apartment Complex

SOLVED Go to solution
Rosscoe
Level 2
Hello,

So we will be moving into a newly built apartment complex end of this year / early next year - it’s not completed yet.

In our current place we have TPG FTTB and would love to have the same in our new place. Unfortunately, the developers have confirmed that only NBN has been provisioned.

What is the best way to ensure that we can get FTTB provisioned?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Rosscoe,

Welcome to the community!

With regard to the availability of the TPG FTTB service, please be advised that this is only available in selected buildings and will depend on the agreement between the building administrators and our project managers, whilst the NBN Co™ serves as a wholesale provider for most of the NBN service(s).

You may register your interest for TPG-FTTB here, https://www.tpg.com.au/fttb#register-your-interest. You may also send me the complete address of the Strata together with your best contact number and we'll raise this to our FTTB Provisioning Team.

In case you need a reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,

Hello,

So we will be moving into a newly built apartment complex end of this year / early next year - it’s not completed yet.

In our current place we have TPG FTTB and would love to have the same in our new place. Unfortunately, the developers have confirmed that only NBN has been provisioned.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Rosscoe,

Welcome to the community!

With regard to the availability of the TPG FTTB service, please be advised that this is only available in selected buildings and will depend on the agreement between the building administrators and our project managers, whilst the NBN Co™ serves as a wholesale provider for most of the NBN service(s).

You may register your interest for TPG-FTTB here, https://www.tpg.com.au/fttb#register-your-interest. You may also send me the complete address of the Strata together with your best contact number and we'll raise this to our FTTB Provisioning Team.

In case you need a reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,

Hello,

Rosscoe
Level 2
Thanks - have sent you a PM.