TPG Community

Get online support

FTTB connection connection constantly dropping out

mehafmon
Level 2

Yesterday my FTTB connection was dropping out every few minutes and now today it has been dropping out about every 20 seconds since about 9am AEST.

It has been stable for about 5 minutes now, however.

I saw that there are currently intermittent NBN issues for Woolloongabba customers however I am in Fortitude Valley. The suburbs are close enough that it could possibly be a related issue, or maybe it is just the particular connection to my building.

It could just be due to increased load on the network given the current Brisbane lockdown, of course.

Is anyone in TPG able to confirm what the issue may be?

3 REPLIES 3
mehafmon
Level 2

Just an update:

No issues for the past 3 hours so I assume the issue has been rectified.

Riezl

Hi @mehafmon,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If you are still having issues, please send us a private message with your TPG customer  ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

mehafmon
Level 2

The issue started re-occurring this afternoon. There is no listed issue with Fortitude Valley's service status so I will privately message to see if it can be rectified.