TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC nbn connection light flashing blue and clicking

SOLVED Go to solution
mbanh
Level 3

My internet and home phone is down on Sunday. Displayed on NBN box. power icon is on. connection icon is flashing slow blue light and clicking , other two are not lit at all. I tried turn off power supply and reset it but nothing changed, then I contacted TPG technician for help later when testing the line i was told it will forward the problem to engineering and within 24 hours they will contact me , by early morning on Monday 31 october I didn't see anything so i contacted TPG technician again , i was informed same as before , until today Tuesday morning 01 Nov is after 24 hours still no one called me. I only received the message after contacting TPG 2nd time with the TPG ticket #xxx. I also logded faulty claim on TPG app the problem still there but on 31 Oct it showed Resolved ???? I had to logde faulty again , this is very funny ! is this how TPG serves with customers? 
I am very disappointed, my home internet and phone is completely down for nearly two day without any information what going on from TPG 
Please help ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @mbanh

Since there's an existing ticket that is being handled by our Engineers, there's no need to create a new ticket via TPG App.

It shows as duplicate and will be closed by our system, which you'll receive a notification that it is resolved.

Avoid creating multiple tickets as it will cause delay in assessing valid cases.

To confirm that we are looking at the correct account, shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @mbanh

Since there's an existing ticket that is being handled by our Engineers, there's no need to create a new ticket via TPG App.

It shows as duplicate and will be closed by our system, which you'll receive a notification that it is resolved.

Avoid creating multiple tickets as it will cause delay in assessing valid cases.

To confirm that we are looking at the correct account, shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

mbanh
Level 3

Hi.the problem is past 24 hours Engineers department  did not call me as i have been told .

Short time ago i contact TPG again and explained what happen then they transfer me  to Engineers department .

After testing the line they told me TPG will send a request to NBN .

I just get a message for NBN technician appoinment tomorrow ,hopefully the problem will be resolve. 

Thank you !

BasilDV

This is noted @mbanh.

There's a high chance that it will be resolved by the attending NBN technician.

If you need further assistance, just let us know.

BasilDV

mbanh
Level 3
Greet. This morning an NBN technician came to check and replaced the line from the outside to the main outlet. Everything is working properly.
I am very satisfied with this NBN technician Muhammad.
BasilDV

Glad that this has been sorted @mbanh.

We can confirm that the service is working within specification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Have a good day!

BasilDV